2. Modifications to the SiteAngiotech reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of the Site, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. Angiotech shall not be liable to you or any third party in the event that Angiotech exercises its right to modify or discontinue the Site (or any portion of the Site). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Site shall be subject to these Terms.
3. Trademark and Copyright NoticeTrademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Angiotech or its subsidiaries. In addition, all content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained on the Site or in commercially produced information presented to you through the Site by Angiotech or its subsidiaries is protected by copyright, patents or other proprietary agreements and laws and you are only permitted to use such content as expressly authorized by Angiotech or its subsidiaries. Nothing contained herein transfers any right, title, or interest in the Site or its content to you and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Angiotech will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The images intended for download by You located on the Site are copyrighted works authored and owned by Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. You may download, view, copy and print content contained on the Site, subject to the following:
- (a) such content may be used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes and may not be sold, licensed, or distributed in any electronic or other form;
- (b) any and all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices must appear on all copies, including the copyright notice at the bottom of the page;
- (c) such content may not be altered or modified from its original downloaded form in any way, including, but not limited to, colorization, cropping, or editing;
- (d) such images may not be grouped with other images as part of a collective work or used to create a derivative work, nor shall any image be associated with another to connote approval or endorsement for any commercial, political, illegal, pornographic, or other immoral purposes; and,
- (e) no graphics may be used separate from accompanying text.
Except as provided above, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, frame, mirror any images downloaded or obtained from the Site onto another web service, use any meta tags, inline any graphics or distribute any content contained on the Site in whole or in part without the express written permission of Angiotech. Requests for such permission should be made to Angiotech. Certain product, service, or company designations for companies other than Angiotech may be mentioned in the Site for identification purposes only. Such designations are often claimed as trademarks or service marks by such companies. In all instances where Angiotech is aware of a claim, the designation appears in initial capital or all capital letters. However, please contact the appropriate companies for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status.
4. No Medical AdviceMuch of the information on the Site relates to products and services offered by Angiotech. The information on the Site is provided for your general informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended or recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any medical condition, diagnosis or treatment. Angiotech does not practice medicine or provide medical services or advice and nothing contained on the Site is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
5. User FeedbackAngiotech is pleased to hear from visitors and welcomes your comments regarding the Site. Please be advised, however, that Angiotech and its subsidiaries and employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas or any original materials to Angiotech or anyone at Angiotech or its subsidiaries. If, despite this request, you still send Angiotech or its subsidiaries your ideas and materials, please understand that by submitting the information through the Site, you assign Angiotech, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the information or materials you submit. We will be entitled to use any information and materials you submit through the Site for any purpose whatsoever without restriction and without compensating you in any way, and by submitting any such information and materials, you represent to Angiotech that you have the right to do so.
- (a) you notify us by email specifying the URL of each page from which you will be linking to our home page;
- (b) you do not frame the Site or any portion of the Site;
- (c) you do not deep link into the Site (i.e., you do not link into any page other than the home page);
- (d) the link or hyperlink to the Site is not used in a way that suggests that Angiotech endorses you or your web site;
- (e) the link or hyperlink to the Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages Angiotech or tarnishes, blurs, or dilutes the quality of Angiotech's names or trademarks or any associated goodwill; and
- (f) you agree that we may terminate your right to link or hyperlink to the Site at any time for any reason or no reason.